Serving Rockford, IL and the surrounding areas

Map Of Radon in Illinois and wisconsin

According to the EPA, you should undergo radon mitigation in your home if your measured radon level is above 4 pCi/L, and should consider it if your level is between 2 – 4 pCi/L. The EPA also advises that, no matter where you live, you should always have your home tested for radon.